TIEFGRUND – Acryl Emulsion
Solvent-based, special primer for exterior and interior use
TIEFGRUND – Acryl Emulsion – Basic layering before coloring with dispersed paints, before smoothing with joint filler, acrylic binder and before applying the stuccowork and mineral and acrylic plasters. Also suitable for surfaces on which existing coats of paint have been removed by washing or mechanical means, as well as for substrates contaminated with residues of waste-paper or glue. TIEFGRUND – Acryl Emulsion can be diluted with water in: 1:1 proportion. The surface where TIEFGRUND – Acryl Emulsion is applied should be solid, clean and dry. Application: Acrylic Emulsion is applied by using brush, painting roller or sprayer tool. Application: TIEFGRUND – Acryl Emulsion must be mixed well in the original package before use. Application is done by using paint roller or brush gently on the wall.
· Consumption: 100 gr/m²
· L / m² – 1L – 10 m²
· Usage: Within 2 hours
· Packaging: 3, 5, 10L, in plastic bucket
· Application temperature: + 5° C – 25° C
· Storage: In a dry place without moisture, protected from direct sunlight
· Shelf life: 12 months from the date of production
· Read the instructions and the declaration of performance sheet before using this product
More about technical sheets & product performance:
In order for our customers to receive all the necessary information,
Xfort offers the technical sheets and the declaration of performance only upon request via e-mail.