PUTZGRUND – Acrylic Binder
Basic product, used before applying final coatings to the polished surfaces for interior and exterior use
PUTZGRUND Acrylic Binder is a base product applied to the sleekly interior and exterior surfaces before covering them with final products. PUTZGRUND serves as a bridge-binder between the walls and decorative plasters / final coatings. Its function is essential in linking and longevity of the final applied products. It is used before the application of the skimming compound and in the preparation of gypsum cardboards, cement-fiber boards and mineral surfaces for further processing. Application: PUTZGRUND, is applied by using: paint roller or brush gently on the wall. Amount of water added: 5-10%. The surface where PUTZGRUND is to be applied should be solid, clean and free of dust.
· Consumption: 250 gr/m²
· Usage: Within 2 hours
· Packaging: 3, 5, 10, 15, 20kg in plastic bucket
· Application temperature: + 5° C – 25° C
· Storage: In a dry place without moisture, protected from direct sunlight
· Shelf life: 12 months from the date of production
· Read the instructions and the declaration of performance sheet before using this product
More about technical sheets & product performance:
In order for our customers to receive all the necessary information,
Xfort offers the technical sheets and the declaration of performance only upon request via e-mail.