FORTPLAST – BUNTSTEINPUTZ
Colorful marble plaster of natural stones, for internal and external use
FORTPLAST – BUNTSTEINPUTZ is a colorful mosaic plaster made from selected natural stones for finishing interior and exterior wall surfaces. designed to emphasize details and special wall surfaces. BUNTSTEINPUTZ can be applied to flat concrete surfaces, fine cement mortars, fiber-cement and gypsum cardboards, etc. The product is not suitable for use on fresh wet surfaces and gypsum renders. It provides exceptional strength and water repellency. Grain size: 1. 0 mm. Application: With a non-corroded steel leveler about 2-3mm thick, the substance has to be leveled until the milky look has disappeared, then the final flattening work can be concluded. Work must be done without interruption from one angle to another. In higher buildings work has to be done at the same time in all of its floors. If applied in unsuitable weather conditions, the wall has to be protected from precipitation.
· Consumption: 5 – 6 kg / m²
· Usage: Within 2 hours
· Packaging: 20kg in plastic bucket
· Application temperature: + 5°C – 25°C
· Storage: In a dry place without moisture, protected from direct sunlight
· Shelf life: 12 months from the date of production
· Read the instructions and the declaration of performance sheet before using this product
More about technical sheets & product performance:
In order for our customers to receive all the necessary information,
Xfort offers the technical sheets and the declaration of performance only upon request via e-mail.