FORTFIX FLEX C2E-S1
Thin layer flexible tile adhesive for walls and floors with thermal load
FORTFIX FLEX suitable for Cement-based floors, calcium based flooring, cement-based plaster, concrete, cement plasters. Parts of concrete based calcium sulphate should be treated before laying the tiles. For every basement the allowance of residual moisture should be considered before. Humidity limits: 2.5% for cement floor, calcium sulphate floor of 0.5%, 1.8%, in line floor. A package of FORTFIX FLEX has to be mixed with about 7L of water, the mixture should be done consistently with appropriate machinery. Once mixed, the mass has to rest for about 5 min, mixed again and the mass is ready to be applied. Processing: FORTFIX FLEX is applied with a trowel in a full or strip surface to spread it in one direction. The addition of more adhesive is not allowed than the laying of the tiles over the lifespan of the procession of the adhesive. FORTFIX FLEX should not be mixed with other materials.
· Consumption: 2 – 5kg / 1m2
· Usage: Within 2 hours
· Packaging: 25 kg in paper bag
· Application temperature: + 5° C – 30° C
· Storage: In a dry place without moisture, protected from direct sunlight
· Shelf life: 12 months from the date of production
· Read the instructions and the declaration of performance sheet before using this product
More about technical sheets & product performance:
In order for our customers to receive all the necessary information,
Xfort offers the technical sheets and the declaration of performance only upon request via e-mail.