FORTFIX CG – AUSSEN
Basic dry mortar of hydrated lime and cement base – exterior use
FORTFIX CG – Aussen is a factory mixed compound (dry lime-cement plaster-mortar) used as a first layer plaster in exterior surfaces, applied manually or by suitable machines, indoor only. FORTFIX CG – Aussen is used as supporting material in: concrete, bricks, concrete plates, etc. Application: If applied manually, an amount of 6.5 – 7.5L of water is added to the product. The substance must be mixed well for about 2 minutes and afterwards, with a trowel the mass can be applied on the wall. If applied with machine, Snail plastering pump shall be used. The area where FORTFIX CG – Aussen is applied must be free of dust, residue and any other oily fluids, the layer must be 1cm thick. Clean working tools immediately after use with this product.
· Consumption: For 1m2 / 16 – 18kg mortar
· Usage: Within 3 hours
· Packaging: 25 kg in paper bag
· Application temperature: + 5° C – 30° C
· Storage: In a dry place without moisture, protected from direct sunlight
· Shelf life: 12 months from the date of production
· Read the instructions and the declaration of performance sheet before using this product
More about technical sheets & product performance:
In order for our customers to receive all the necessary information,
Xfort offers the technical sheets and the declaration of performance only upon request via e-mail.